- What do you demand of yourself?
- You never make a change unless you make a demand on yourself.
- Whatever you demand of yourself is what you accomplish.
1. You lose focus
- The reason people fail is broken focus.
- How do you focus on your goals? Do you put them before you?
- Whatever you give attention to, you’ll have energy for.
- You only live life once, but if you live it right, once is enough.
2. You don’t become the person you need to become
- Personal growth has little to do with time.
- You won’t change on the outside if you don’t change on the inside.
- Your inputs determine your outputs.
- Being is always greater than doing.
- Your present lifestyle is determined by what’s inside of you.
- Be a big person and you’ll do big things.
- As your ability and awareness increases, you will increase.
- Nothing makes a better impression on other people than managing yourself.
- Motion is generated by emotion.
- If you don’t value yourself you won’t value your time.
- Many people live busy but unproductive lives.
- Do you have a stop doing list?
- What’s the one thing today that I need to do to move my business forward?
- The enemy of effectiveness is busyness.
- Your mind gives back to you, what you put into it.
- If I can’t lead myself, others don’t follow me.
3. You don’t have a big enough why
- How clear is your why?
- When it’s clear to you, you can communicate it clearly
- If people don’t buy into your why, they won’t do your how.
- Your why is your motivation.