In our research on leadership, we’ve discovered that the great leaders have the sensory acuity to self coach themselves.
This means they are able to analyze their behavior by continually asking themselves these 5 sets of key questions:
1. What happened? Who did what? What was the sequence of events?
2. Why did it happen that way? What was the cause and effect?
3. What were the consequences? What was the outcome?
4. What would I do differently in the future? What lesson did I learn?
5. What will I do NOW to implement this learning in my life?
Your focus in life is directly related to the questions you are asking yourself. Keep asking and you will receive, keep seeking and you will find, keep knocking and the door will open!